Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Show 2011

You may remember Jake's big stage debut last year, that resulted mostly in tears and sadness.  I'm very happy to report that it was a much more positive experience for him this year!  He had been cast as a sheep (although when his part was first revealed to him, he confided in me that he was disappointed, he had been hoping for the role of a pig or a cow...I'm not kidding, he really said that...but eventually, he fully embraced his role as the sheep)  Here's a video of one of the songs, he's the enthusiastic sheep right in the middle of your screen :)


I was really proud of him, I know he tends to get nervous when he's in front of a lot of people...so this was a big moment for him! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...