Friday, October 23, 2015

Favorite Finds Friday: Fall Edition


It's been a loooooooong time since I've done a Favorite Finds Friday post, but with all of the fall stuff I've been loving lately, I figured now was the time to jump back in!

1. Old Navy Plaid Infinity Scarf
One of the things I love most about cooler weather are the scarves that come with it.  I love that they enable me to be lazy, since I don't really have to piece together a whole outfit...stick a plain old tshirt or long sleeved shirt on, pick out a scarf and I'm good to go!  I can wear essentially the same outfit every few days, but it looks totally different because of the scarves.

I found my new favorite scarf at Old Navy the other day....and you know I only buy stuff on sale, so I snagged it for just $8!



See that mug in my hand?  That's one of my other fall favorites; it's from the Better Homes and Garden line at Walmart from 2 years ago.  It says "thankful" and it makes me happy!

2.  Essie "Smokin' Hot" nail polish
I snapped that picture above because it was a catch-all...see that color on my nails?  One of my favorites for fall, Essie's Smokin' Hot


3. Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte 
You know I look forward to the Pumpkin Spice Latte every year, but I couldn't resist sampling their newest drink, the Toasted Graham Latte last weekend and it did not disappoint!!

image courtesy of girlslife.com

I think I've mentioned on here before that Liam loves to tag along on my trips to Target; he is completely content to ride in the cart, eat snacks, and help me shop.  He was REALLY into it recently when I decided I wanted to try the new latte, so I treated him to a chocolate milk from Starbucks.  He's already asked when we can "go on another Target date and get drinks while we shop"...I've created a monster!!


4. Target Fall Decor
 Like most women in America, I suffer from that issue where you walk into Target for 3 things and come out with a cart load, having no recollection of what just happened to you.


image courtesy of momonthemap.com
It's a problem.

Recent trips have been no exception, as I move breathlessly from aisle to aisle, taking in the gorgeous fall decor....do I need a new door mat?  Look at this wooden pumpkin! How do I not yet have a pumpkin shaped serving bowl in my life??  Is that a fox wearing a pilgrim hat?

I showed some restraint my past 2 trips and only walked out with 2 new items...and they were each just $3, score!!


 

Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

Stang & Co. said...

LOVE the polka dot pumpkin! and the toasted graham latte is delicious. it may even be *dare i say* better than the PSL! Happy Friday!

Sara said...

Love the scarf, love the pic of you and Liam, love Target, love coffee, love getting my nails done. :)
Love this post.

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of misadventuresinbabyland blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

David Millar said...


Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Blog It Is Really Interesting And Useful.

Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services
background removal service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...