Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PIN ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!


Are you on Pinterest?  If not, you should be!  You know, if you like to find new sources of absolute time suck.  But seriously, it is a great site.  Before discovering Pinterest, I would save ideas in a Microsoft Word document...I would have a million documents going at one time, with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts for Jake, luau ideas, pictures I wanted to take, etc.... Instead, this is an amazing place you can go and just "pin" all of these fabulous ideas onto one place.  Genius, right?? 

My latest favorite Pinterest find was this free Christmas subway print.  It's being featured on the table in our entryway:


1 comment:

jpournaras said...

You got that frame free?! I am not on it yet but u sucked me into peeking and what awesome things you have found!! Oh boy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...