Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

I was so grateful to have almost all of my Christmas prep done last week, because we had a really busy weekend planned and it was nice to enjoy it without stressing over all of the stuff that needed to be done.

Saturday started out with a trip to visit the BFF's, who were in town for the weekend! As always, the boys had a great time together and exchanged gifts. Jake received an Aquadoodle, bath crayons and 2 rock & roll race cars....all of which he has been playing with since then (thanks, Martini Family!)


We went to the annual Capo Christmas Open House that evening, where there was tons of yummy food and multiple rounds of cornhole.


We celebrated my bday a bit early that evening with my family, check out the pretty cake!


On Sunday, my cousin and her family came to my mom's house for a visit...the kids don't get to see each other very often, but it's very cute when they do get together:



We made it home that afternoon just in time to watch the Steelers lose (boo!). It was a busy, but fun weekend....it's what the holidays are all about, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...