Thursday, February 10, 2011

Books read in 2010

I FINALLY finished my first book of 2011 (such a slacker I've been!) and realized that I needed to delete my sidebar tool that lists all of the books I read in 2010 to make room for this year's list. I don't want to lose the list altogether, so here it is (click here to read all of my book reviews)

  • "Look Again" (Lisa Scottoline)
  • "Catching Fire" (Suzanne Collins)
  • "The Help" (Kathryn Stockett)
  • "The Girl Who Played with Fire" (Stieg Larsson)
  • "The Book Thief" (Markus Zusak)
  • "My Fair Lazy" (Jen Lancaster)
  • "Fly Away Home" (Jennifer Wiener)
  • "The Carrie Diaries" (Candance Bushnell)
  • "Such a Pretty Fat" (Jen Lancaster)
  • "UnchartedterriTORI" (Tori Spelling)
  • "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" (John Green and David Levithan)
  • "House Rules" (Jodi Picoult)
  • "Friday Night Lights" (H.G. Bissinger)
  • "Heart of the Matter" (Emily Giffin)
  • "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (Stieg Larsson)
  • "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" (Chelsea Handler)
  • "Picture Perfect" (Jodi Picoult)
  • "Lucia Lucia" (Adriana Trigiani)
  • "Sarah's Key" (Tatiana de Rosnay)
  • "Outliers" (Malcolm Gladwell)
  • "Heat Wave" (Richard Castle)
  • "Between Sisters" (Kristin Hannah)
  • "We're Just Like You, Only Prettier" (Celia Rivenbark)
  • "Push" (Sapphire)
  • "The Art of Racing in the Rain" (Garth Stein)
  • "The Wednesday Sisters" (Meg Waite Clayton)
  • "Digital Fortress" (Dan Brown)
  • "Best Friends Forever" (Jennifer Weiner)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...