Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How we spent Christmas vacation

Christmas vacation is long over (*sob*), but here's a quick recap of how we spent our time off from work & school....

We had a pajama party and played restaurant and "shopping mall". While pushing the Grinch around in the cart, Jake said to him, "I have to go to the mall. If you sit in your seat, we go to play area when I'm done, OK?" haha, I guess I do say that to him pretty frequently!!

Jake rediscovered his love of the TAG Junior Reader thanks to his new Toy Story book (we also watched Toy Story 3-it was his first movie, and he LOVED it. I cried. Good times were had by all)



We did some art work:



And went to the Children's Museum:



Christmas vacation-we miss you already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...