Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy birthday to my (*GASP*!) 3 year old!!

On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same". Because there had never been anyone like you, ever in the world.
~Nancy Tillman, On the Night You Were Born

It's hard for my to wrap my brain around the fact that I'm writing a happy birthday post to my three year old. I feel like I was pregnant, then I blinked and now I have a handsome, smart and funny little man who brings such joy to our lives every day that I can't picture what our life was like before him.

Perfect from the beginning (1 day old):


6 months old (sitting up by himself for the first time):


1 year old (getting his party on!):

18 months (the kid has always loved his food):



2 years


2.5 years:



And now at 3...he still knows how to have a good time! :)

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Happy birthday Jake!! Enjoy your special day today, and I sure hope the Steelers win JUST FOR YOU today! Can't wait to see birthday pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...