Monday, August 25, 2014

Outer Banks Recap #2: Go Karts and FroYo!

We really try our best to be frugal once we're at the beach: we cook all of our meals, pack lunches everyday, and generally try to stay away from any money traps.  But what's a trip to the beach without some traditional vacation fun??  This year we decided to give Go Karts a try for the first time....and (no surprise) the kids LOVED it!!

But first, let me take a selfie while waiting in line for our turn on the karts.





And we're off!!




Liam is strutting his stuff after stepping out of the car.  I, on the other hand, look like I really did just exit a Nascar race, I'm not sure why I look so disheveled! 





Next up, refueling with some delicious FroYo!!


Yummy in our tummies!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...