Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of First Grade!

It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since I put my first baby on that big bus and tearfully waved goodbye.  I can't say this year was without tears (his or mine) but there were less than last year, so we are making progress.

image source: http://classes.slis.lsu.edu
 But he's ready....he may not think he is, but he's grown and learned so much over the past year that I know he's going to tackle this year head on.  


love this shot, he's like yeah....I got this!

showing off his new ninja turtle backpack


He was so excited to get a Skylanders lunchbox, even though we don't own the game...wishful thinking for Christmas, I guess!

This picture is just so....them.  Love it.

Liam was saying, "Jake, do you need a hug??"


Nana was visiting so she got to come to the bus stop!






Go move some mountains, kid.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...