Monday, May 21, 2012

Pool Party!

It was hot, hot, hot yesterday, so we decided to blow up the pool for the first time this season in the afternoon.  The boys had a blast!



While it was like an inferno outside, the pool water was still pretty chilly, so I finally had to force both of them out of the pool, looking like little blue smurfs with shivering lips. (you can see in Jake's picture below how cold he is!)

He was saying, "I'm so cold, but I'm having so much fun, I still want to play!"

Take a look at the little doggy cabana area that Brian put together for Gracie...if you ever hear him saying that he doesn't like small dogs, or that Gracie is a pain, remember this picture, and know that he put this area together so that she would be comfortable in the shade.  Awwwww!!!


Once I got them out of the pool and dried off, we stayed outside to enjoy the beautiful day.  Check out the pictures of the boys sharing a chair, and tell me they don't make your heart smile.  They were even holding hands at one point. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...