Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nate & Katie's Wedding: Video Preview

I still need to get a full post up about the wedding, but I'll give you a little preview, via some videos....

Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera on in time to get the full effect of this garter removal.  But let me just tell you, if you know my brother at all, you would have been amazed by it.  Nate is generally very quiet, so when he busted out some choreographed moves while removing the garter, jaws were dropping all over the reception.  It was awesome.

Speaking of sweet moves, I'm not sure where Jake & Ben picked up theirs, but they had a great time.  We practically had to drag them off of the dance floor whenever they needed to use it for the more formal dances.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...