Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to Club 30, Brian!

I'm the cougar in our relationship & already turned 30 months ago, but Brian finally caught up to me this week and joined the big 3-0 club. We didn't do much for his actual birthday since it was a school night, but we plan on heading out to dinner this weekend to celebrate. I'm always at a loss for what to get him, but I knew months ago this year that I really wanted to find a nice painting of Heinz Chapel for him (we met at Pitt, then we were married at Heinz Chapel)

I ended up going with a Linda Barnicott print and he loved it! (we still need to get it framed, I dropped the ball on that one & didn't realize how long the turnaround time is to get something framed...oops)



Happy birthday Brian, we love you!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...