Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Review: "Sweet Valley High Confidential" (Francine Pascal)

Sweet Valley High Confidential: 10 Years Later....
by Francine Pascal

I can remember devouring these books (as well as Babysitters Club, of course!) when I was younger. I probably read the Sweet Valley High series past the age of when it was actually socially acceptable to do so, but whatever. I loved those Wakefield twins!!

This book takes place 10 years after graduation & we get a chance to catch up on all of the characters, deceit & drama included. It was incredibly cheesy in parts (but would you really expect anything else?) but I gobbled it up. A fun, easy read & exactly what I needed after being so disappointed in the last book I tried to read.

In other exciting SVH related news, a movie is in the works---you know I'm looking forward to that as well!!

Next up: Sing You Home (Jodi Picoult)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...