Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Decor

I know, I know....enough with the Christmas posts! But I came across a website today that had some fabulous ideas, so I just had to share.

Every year when I get out my Christmas decorations, I really try to weed some stuff out; if I don't love it, it doesn't get put up that year. I know I got rid of a lot of stuff last year and with the new house this year, I'm really hoping to revamp my decor.

How gorgeous is this garland on the stairs?? I'm not normally a gold person, but I love this look.

gold-silver-stairwell.jpg

I've been trying to think of centerpiece ideas for Christmas dinner, and I might have found it. Last year, I did all silver & white:


While it looked really pretty, I wanted to change it up this year and I had visions of sparkles. Sparkly red things, to be precise. Then, I stumbled across this....love! And so easy! Just picture it with red instead of gold. I have some clear glass serving bowls, I'll just need to pick up a package of sparkly, shiny ornaments, put out my candlesticks & china & I'll be set.


gold-silver-dining.jpg

All images from www.styleathome.com

2 comments:

MelissaMartini said...

They have very pretty and cheap red sparkly ornaments at Target, I saw them today! We got gold ones there last year, it's like $9.99 for a big bucket of them! Very pretty idea...may have to steal it for our Christmas table!

jpournaras said...

I love the centerpieces! Haha look at you-- Susie Homemaker!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...