Friday, November 19, 2010

The Annual Christmas Card Connundrum

Every year, I say the same thing to myself: "Self, you will take pictures for the Christmas cards in early November, have the card designed by mid-November and ready to go as soon as the turkey is off the table".

Yet, here we are, almost the end of November and I have yet to do any of the above steps. *sigh* I don't have the pictures taken yet, but I figured it can't hurt to start checking out some card designs and at least have that out of the way. After browsing Shutterfly, I've narrowed my choices down to these cards (it kind of goes without saying, but the pictures in these cards don't belong to me...unless I've inherited some children and family members that I'm not aware of):

I'm a sucker for brown paired with anything, so why not add it as a holiday color?



Another brown one:



Festive in red:



And the last one:



Narrowing down the card selection is half the battle....now, to take some decent pictures and get these cards out before Christmas Eve!

Also, if anyone is looking for a good grandparent gift, we design photo calendars for both sets of grandparents every year...they're always a hit!

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

2 comments:

JCHokie said...

OMG, this was me last week! I couldn't make up my mind and spent well over an hour deciding. Anyway, I vote for the third one, but they're all great choices. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Sara said...

I have started designing ours, too, although I don't have a family photo of all of us that I love. And for what it's worth, the last one is my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...