Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recipe: Garlic Cheddar Chicken

I just realized that I've never posted this recipe & it's a favorite around here....enjoy!

Garlic Cheddar Chicken

1/2 cup butter (I don't use quite this much, I just kind of toss some in)
4 cloves minced garlic (I cheat & use the kind that comes pre-minced in a jar)
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp oregano
sprinkling of pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in half)

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-Melt butter in saucepan & cook garlic until tender
-In a shallow bowl, combine everything but the chicken
-Dip the chicken into the garlic/butter mixture, then dip into bread crumb mixture
-Bake for 30 minutes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...