I've never been tagged before, so I feel honored to have been tagged by Michelle (this is also forcing me to learn how to link people's names in my blog!) Here's what it said:
So, the criteria was as follows:Name five things that you can't live without. It can't be a person, it has to be something material that actually makes your life easier. It can't be something in general, it must be exact. Also, it can't be the obvious like a cell phone or computer.
1. Everyone is saying this, but it's so true...my DVR. We just got DVR in January, but I don't know how I lived without it for that long! It came just in time with the baby too, because I have no idea what I would have done at 3am while nursing him if it weren't for all of the episodes of Sex and the City, The Office, Dawson's Creek, etc...that I had saved to provide me with mindless entertainment in the middle of the night.
2. Thomas Whole Wheat Bagels; I eat one every single morning for breakfast at work, providing me with not only a filling breakfast, but also a nice time to leisurely start my morning by eating, checking email, blogs, etc.... Did you know that each bagel contains a full day's worth of whole grains and 10 grams of protein? (I won't get into the carbs & calories, I think the grain & protein sound better)
3. Coffee; it has gone from something that I couldn't stand a few years ago (unless it was in the form of some type of latte, laced with syrup & sugar) to something that is in my morning routine now. I guess that's what happens when you have a baby & need to find a way to get through a day on very little sleep!! I don't think I'll ever be a hard core coffee drinker though, I still have to taint mine with flavored creamer & sugar.
4. Dyson; you know that something is a good product when your husband (who couldn't care less about any other household cleaning products) is madly in love with it. I love the suction power, the attachments and in a twisted way, I love the see-through canister because I love seeing how much dirt & hair gets collected off of my floors (it fills me with a sense of achievement)
5. John Freida's Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Cream; without this, my hair would be a gigantic poof ball every time I left the house. (remember that episode of "Friends" where they went to Barbados, what happened to Monica's hair? Yeah, that's what mine would look like....)