Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy 8th Anniversary to us!

We ran a slideshow at our wedding reception that progressed through pictures of Brian and I when we were little, both of us going through high school and college with friends and family, and then turning to the two of us.  At the end of the slideshow, this quote appeared:

image courtesy of www.livegreatquotes.com 


I loved it then, and I love it today.  It's hard to believe that it's been 8 years since we said I do...over 13 years since we first met, and over 12 years since we started dating.  I don't know what the next 12 years and then some will bring, but I know there's no one else I'd rather be with to find out.  Here's to us, Brian!!

In honor of our anniversary, how about a little throwback Tuesday with some wedding pics?







 Some honeymoon pics...we had a great time in St. Lucia....ahhh, let's go back!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...