Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The countdown is on!!

image from hotels.com


I first posted about our upcoming trip back in October when we were still in the beginning planning stages, but now we have everything lined up!  We will be staying at the new Art of Animation resort, in the Little Mermaid rooms.  This resort also has a Cars themed area, and I have a feeling that my little Lightning McQueen-obsessed Jake is going to go CRAZY when he sees it.   

Photo courtesy of my favorite Disney blog, Easy WDW
So, we have our resort booked, flights booked, of  course I have a Pinterest board going full of ideas and tips, and I was just able to reserve our meals for the week!  We will be enjoying food at the following restaurants:

T-Rex Cafe  (Downtown Disney)
The Crystal Palace (Winnie-the-Pooh character lunch at Magic Kingdom)
Mama Melrose's (Hollywood Studios)
Chef Mickey's (Mickey & Friends themed breakfast at the Contemporary Resort)
Tusker House (Safari lunch at Animal Kingdom)
Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom---new restaurant, definitely the one I'm most excited for!)

So....I guess now, we just sit back and wait for the next few months!!  I may, or may not, have frightened my fellow Disney-goers (my husband, my in-laws, my parents) when I sent them a day-by-day itinerary spreadsheet that included names of restaurants, parks, and plans for the day that all featured hyperlinks to the various sites to find out more information about each restaurant. Brian's new nickname for me is "Disnaster" and he tells me from time to time that I need a "Dis-nervention".

 Some say crazy/OCD/overplanner, but I prefer the phrase "detail-oriented".  So let's just go with that. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...