Thursday, January 5, 2012

Book List: 2012

Wow, I definitely read far less this year than I did in 2010 (I read 28 books in 2010, as opposed to a mere 20 this year...I blame my maternity leave, since I do most of my reading on the bus during my commute)  Here is the full list of books read in the past year:


  • "The Postmistress" (Sarah Blake)
  • "All That is Bitter and Sweet" (Ashley Judd)
  • "The Paris Wife" (Paula McLain)
  • "Genuine Lies" (Nora Roberts)
  • "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt" (Beth Hoffman)
  • "Commencement" (Courtney Sullivan)
  • "The Breakdown Lane" (Jacqueline Mitchard)
  • "Barefoot" (Elin Hilderbrand)
  • "The Lincoln Lawyer" (Michael Connelly)
  • "The Big Five-OH" (Sandra Bricker)
  • "Mockingjay" (Suzanne Collins)
  • "My Horizontal Life" (Chelsea Handler)
  • "The First Husband" (Laura Dave)
  • "If You Were Here" (Jen Lancaster)
  • "Best Friends" (Martha Moody)
  • "Sing You Home" (Jodi Picoult)
  • "Sweet Valley Confidential" (Francine Pascal)
  • "Little Bee" (Chris Cleave)
  • "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" (Stieg Larsson)
  • "Unbearable Lightness" (Portia De Rossi)
You can read my full list of book reviews here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...