Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sneaky kid

Jake was supposed to be sleeping last night, when I heard this little voice yelling out "mommy! I have something for you!" If you're a parent, you know that your kid having something for you could be anything from a nice drawing, to a toy they want to share, to a half chewed piece of food, to a booger. It's always a gamble.

I venture up the stairs to see what awaits me. When I get up there, I see him attempting to shove a pillow underneath the gate we use to block off his room. Here is the conversation that followed:

Me: Sweetie, what are you trying to do with your pillow?
Jake: I'm trying to put it under the gate.
Me: I see that, why?
Jake: so that you can put it in the mommy bed for me. You put my pillow in the middle, I'll come sleep there later. Ok? ok. That's a good plan.

:-) He's such a little stinker. But an awfully cute one that always makes us laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...