Monday, March 2, 2009

Farewell, Tobi!! :(

Saturday night, I attended a party for one of my "internet friends" who is moving away...I say "internet friend" because originally, I "met" Tobi via an online group for local women. I got to know Tobi in real life through our Book Club...and at this point, I feel safe to drop the title of "internet" and just use the word "friend". :-) Tobi is so much fun to be around and I'm so glad I had the chance to get to know her...she and her family are relocating so a party was thrown in her honor over the weekend.

The party had all the main components...good food, a lot of laughs and good friends. I even got to meet a few new people, which is always nice. Here are some pics from the party...you will be greatly missed, Tobi!! (and you know that every time I eat Chick-Fil-Et I will always thinking of you now....)


Bottom Row, L-R: me, Lisa, Kris, Tobi, Melissa
2nd Row, L-R: Amy, Kate (holding Gideon), Sami (kneeling), Maria, Meghan, Melissa, Anna, April
3rd Row, L-R: Beth, Amanda (kind of hidden), Leiann, Sarah, Gwen, Amber, Michelle, Lisa


Kate, Gideon, Sami


The pregnant ladies :) Melissa & Meghan


Lisa, Anna, Beth, Tobi


April, Amy, Michelle


Maria, Amber, Sarah, Gwen


Maria, Sarah, Kris, Leiann, Gwen, Melissa, Amber, Meghan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...