Original recipe and image found here.
2-3 chicken breasts, sauteed & shredded
1 bag of baby spinach
1 24oz. jar Marinara
1 cup heavy whipping cream (*I didn't have cream, so I just used a jar of alfredo sauce instead)
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Meanwhile, saute chicken in olive oil & season with salt & pepper. I cut my chicken into chunks so it would cook through faster.
- Shred chicken after it's cooked
- Return chicken to the pan and add spinach, marinara, cream, parmesan, and red pepper. Cook on medium high and mix well.
- Cook spinach until wilted.
- Drain pasta, return to pot, and toss in chicken & sauce mix.