Friday, February 1, 2013

Jake's 5 year stats & checkup

Jake had his 5 year well visit shortly after his birthday, and all was well (bonus for him-no shots this time!) 

Height: 42.25 inches (35th percentile)
Weight: 39 pounds (37th percentile)

I think this is the first time ever that his weight has been a higher percentile than his height!  There for awhile, his weight was always near that percentile but his height was up in the 60-70th percentiles.  Maybe his growth will even out now, and his pants won't become flood water pants within just a few short months :)

Everything at the appointment looked great, he's right on track physically and developmentally.  We were able to get all of the forms he needs for kindergarten registration (GULP).  That process actually starts today; I have to call in this afternoon to get an appointment to then register him in person in April.  My eyes fill up with tears nearly every time I pass a school bus with little kids on it, so this process should go well. 

I leave you with a picture of my handsome little buddy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...