Thursday, February 23, 2012

Real men wear bowling shoes.


I'm from a small town, and there wasn't a whole lot to do there (though there's more now), but we were never really bored.  Why is that?  Because we had BOWLING, people!  And Eat N Park.  Because you always work up an appetite while bowling.



We decided to introduce Jake to the wonders of bowling last weekend and he loved it.  Or, he at least loved the shoes.  But he seemed to have fun with the game as well, it at least held his attention for the first 7 frames or so, then he was just about done.



Liam took in the whole situation from his stroller. 



I shouldn't even post this (especially after just admitted that I used to spend a lot of time bowling) but Jake beat me.  And we were all using bumpers.  I need to brush up on those bowling skills!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...