Thursday, September 9, 2010

House Preview!

I feel like I have been in a daze that is filled with boxes, paperwork and sleepless nights. We're just starting to come out of the fog, so hopefully I can pick up with regularly scheduled blog posts now!

We are totally moved into our new home and loving it!! Saying goodbye to the old house was a very bittersweet moment...we were ready to move on, but that home represented the beginning of our marriage and the beginning of our family. It was a good little house and I will miss it!

We hired movers, thank God! One of the best decisions we made for this move, there's no way we could have done it without them. Not only would it have been physically impossible to move everything ourselves, but it was also 90 degrees on moving day. While I felt bad that the movers were drenched in sweat for hours...better them than me!! :)

Parts of the house are still pretty bare and we haven't hung much on the walls, but I'll give a little sneak peak into our new house:

Entryway:


Living Room:


Kitchen:


Dining Room:


Jake's Playroom:


Master Bedroom:


Jake's Room:


Guest Room #1:


Guest Room #2:


Brian's pride & joy, the bar & gameroom area :)


Sunroom:


Back patio:


So there you have it, our progress so far!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...