Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Curb Appeal

If you've ever tuned into HGTV, you know how important curb appeal is. I will admit, I totally judge houses by their "cover". If it's an ugly front, I sometimes don't even bother to click through the rest of the pictures to see the inside. So we really wanted the front of our house to scream "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME! YOU WANT TO BUY ME!"

I already posted a few before/after shots of the front of the house, from when we bought it to recently, mostly showing off the new landscaping, painted shutters, etc... In the past week, Brian also scraped some chipped paint & touched that up, trimmed the tree, repainted the stoop and the garage door AND we took the screen off the door. I think removing the screen was the most dramatic improvement, we wish we had done it years ago!



And just for fun, here are some pictures of the beautiful hydrangea bush growing in our backyard!!

2 comments:

JCHokie said...

Your house has great curb appeal! It's beautiful with all the touch ups and the flowers. Can I steal your hydrangea plant!?

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Your house is looking great! When selling our first house, I kind of felt like I enjoyed it a lot more when it was all fixed up ... Just in time to sell it. Weird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...