Monday, December 29, 2008

We're baaaack!!

After spending the holidays across the state with the in-laws, we have returned to home sweet home (aka-the new Toys R Us stock area) Needless to say, Jake had a great Christmas, got spoiled rotten and enjoyed seeing friends and family. We are very grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives who love spending time with Jake.

It might take me a little while to get caught up on blogging, as I am still trying to dig my way out of a toy pile at our house and have a gazillion pictures to sort through, but I promise, I'll document all of the highlights very soon!! For now, a picture of the best Christmas present ever will have to do...he even comes gift wrapped :)


2 comments:

Team Clancy said...

Jake looks so cute in his little snowman sweater! SO glad you guys had a good holiday!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

So sweet! I feel like we may have to build an addition just for toys. My word. And honestly, while people were very, very generous, I know they scaled back. When do you start work on your addition? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...