Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go Elf Yourself.

I was directed to this site today and I was almost in tears at my desk watching the end result of the Elf transformation of my family. (I was in tears for 2 reasons....1 because I was laughing hard & trying to hold it in since I was at work, 2 because I really had to pee and again, trying to hold it in until I could make it to a bathroom)


Here we are, embracing our inner elf:

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/vCYUVIZgL0dtJ3wC#/owner/vCYUVIZgL0dtJ3wC

I really found that Gracie stood out during this performance....she must practice her moves when we're at work all day.

Want to elf yourself? click here. enjoy!!

3 comments:

Team Clancy said...

I have to disagree...Jake totally steals the show!!! My apologies for the carcass post :-)

Lisa said...

I don't knwoknow who is cuter...Jake or Gracie.

Unknown said...

Emmy, I just wanted you to know that Amelia and I were just catching up on your blog, she saw Jake's picture and said "Mine." I'm just sayin...

I had no idea you featured an ornament on your blog, too! Those luau ornaments really were all too fitting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...