Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Book Review: "sTORItelling"


sTORItelling (Tori Spelling)


Ok, don't laugh...I LOVED this book. While I was never a huge fan during her Donna Martin days, I started to have a fine appreciation of all things Tori Spelling while watching her show on Oxygen this year (Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood) and I was excited to read the book.

I laughed out loud during parts of the book, while others were heartbreaking and almost made me tear up (particuarly the parts about the problems she's had with her mother since childhood) It was a really easy read, so if you're looking for something different (or would like to change your personal views about Tori Spelling) pick up this book!


DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!! :)
(PS-only 1 week until the NEW 90210 premiere!!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...