Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dear Santa,

It may take me awhile, but I will get around to doing a full Christmas post.  For now, I'll give you a little preview of our Christmas Eve---the letters to Santa to leave with the cookies and milk!! 


We got the letters, cookies, and milk all set out by the tree...then the realization hit Liam that the cookies were not for him.

"Let me at them...."
"What do you mean they're ALL for Santa?!?!"
"THIS IS THE MOST UNFAIR THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE!!"

Eventually we caved and let him have one. 


After that, it was time to get into some Christmas PJ's and read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" :) 


1 comment:

Sheila said...

So cute! Christmas morning Eamon walked into the room with a cookie in his hand & I asked Caileigh (being the only other person tall enough to reach the counter) if she gave Eamon a cookie & she said "no". So I'm thinking "where did he get that cookie?" Aha- the ones by the fireplace that Santa was too full to eat! Little stinker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...