Monday, July 12, 2010

Saturday snuggles

If we don't have anything going on that we need to get up for, Brian & I typically alternate days on the weekends that we get to sleep in; Saturday was my day to sleep in. I got up around 7:15 (which is sad that that is now "sleeping in" to me...long gone are the days of crawling out of bed at noon!) and I found this on the couch:



I guess I wasn't the only one who needed more sleep that day! (if you look closely all the way to the right, even Gracie is snuggled up, fast asleep)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is adorable!
EJ has turned into quite the weekend late sleeper. She sometimes sleeps until 9! Which is like 4 hours more than she did as an infant. If only I could sleep past 6:45... Oh well, gives Bella and I some quality time!

jpournaras said...

Awww that is such a cute picture! Does Jake do that alot? Although I mostly like nap time for us to get stuff done, etc I did give in and take a nap with Kins yesterday! But she hasn't done the whole fall asleep on the couch/floor yet! Can't beat those moments though! Oh and yeah really sleeping in for me is 8!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

How sweet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...