Friday, March 29, 2013

Special visitors

No one had to work today but me (*sob*) but I was cheered up by some special visitors!! The boys quickly settled into an office routine, with jake setting up his own office space on one of my tables and Liam taking diligent notes at my desk.
Jake's new office space
"Ok, the first order of business is that I propose is that we increase the number of snacks that are distributed per day"

We went to lunch at joe mamas (yum!) and of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Oakland without visiting the Pitt panther statue!! Liam was quite hesitant to sit right in front of it at first (by hesitant, I mean that he repeatedly said "NO PANTHER!  NO PANTHER!"as if it were going to come alive and eat him) but of course, once Jake sat down in front of it, he was fine. By the time we left, he was waving to the panther and telling it goodbye, so I think he made peace with the beast.


Jake hammed it up and yelled "Hail to Pitt!".  It was a proud moment for me. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!  Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Hail to Pitt for sure!

Hoppy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...