Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day questionaire

This was in Jake's mailbox at school yesterday; the teacher asked them questions about their moms and then wrote the answers down for them.



I wasn't sure what he meant by star marshmallows (I do consider Lucky Charms to be my favorite cereal of all time, but I don't buy it anymore...you know, the whole setting a good example thing on eating...boo) So, I asked him to tell me about his answers & when I got to the star marshmallow part, here was the conversation:

Jake: You know mommy...the crackers with the chocolate and marshmallows that you catch on fire?

Me: S'mores?

Jake: Yeah, s'mores. I like s'mores. they're your favorite. We should eat them now.

Smart kid...I could go for some s'mores, now that he's mentioned it....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...