Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! (yea, I'm late, I know)

Better late than never, yes?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Any day that is dedicated to taking some time to pause & think about everything in your life that you are thankful for, is a good day in my book. Of course, I have a lot to be thankful for...supportive friends and family, a wonderful new job and an incredibly special & sweet little boy, who is happy and healthy.



I was also grateful to be able to spend the day relaxing at my parents house...the men took advantage of the decent weather & spent some time outside.



I'm grateful that we had someone to take a family picture of us, it seems like we are never able to get a shot of all 4 of us!



I'm also grateful that my brother is healthy....he had to have some pretty major surgery 2 days before Thanksgiving and though he was uncomfortable most of the time, at least everything is ok now. Here he is enjoying his "diaper hat" from Jake, it's very fashion-forward.



Jake says, "Gobble, Gobble!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...