Friday, March 7, 2014

Disney on Ice!!

Me: Hey guys, remember how daddy and I gave you tickets to the "Disney on Ice" show for Christmas?  That show is this week, we get to go on Wednesday!

Jake: Really?  This week?  Oh, I'm so excited! I can't wait to ice skate with Mickey.  Do we just rent the skates there?

Me: um....

Liam: YAY!  I can't wait to see my fwiends again!  Where's my autograph book?  I give huggies? 

Me: um.....

Fortunately, we were able to talk the kids down and maintain reasonable expectations for the Disney on Ice show. (although now they're begging us to go back to disney world, even more than they were before!)  They had a blast!!  Here they are, waiting for the show to start (forgive the poor picture quality, they're from my phone):


That grin. Look at that grin!

I paid $12 for our seats, some type of opening night special...and we were the 6th row back from the ice!  The seats were great, and the show was very enjoyable.  We will definitely go again next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...