Monday, October 20, 2008

Mommy is going to have a heart attack.

As if crawling weren't enough, Jake had to go & take 2 little baby steps over the weekend....I nearly fell over. I was so proud of those first little steps, but after the immediate "awww" moment, I also had a "Holy crap" moment of terror!

The video quality isn't great, it was really dark and Brian was holding the camera sideways :) but if you look carefully, you can make out the two adorable steps!

(again, please note that you have to press "play" to make the video work) :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh no! Now that he knows it is possible, there will be no stopping him! It always starts with two innocent baby steps... and then suddenly they are running across the living room after the dog who is trying to keep her bone away from this newly mobile creature. You should warn Gracie now.

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't get over such early walking! That's fantastic (and horrifying for you, I know). I had to play this video 115 times because Amelia kept saying More Jake! LOL!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! I hope you'll understand that I refuse to tell Pog about Jake's latest milestone. I don't want her to get any ideas.

A Sweet Soiree Events said...

Wow! That's awesome! Go Jake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...