Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"You're a Jedi, you have to care."

If we're friends on facebook, you probably saw this already but I wanted to share on here because I love having a record of the funny things the kids say. 

Let me set the scene for you.....
All of the lights are out in the house, I've turned on the "Star Wars" theme song on my phone, and we are preparing for an epic lightsaber battle.  Jake is running through some quick directions before we start.....

Jake: Mommy, put your lightsaber up in the air.

Me: And wave it around like I just don't care?

*At this point, Jake puts down his lightsaber and gives me a look similar to the one pictured below*

Jake: What?  No.  Why would you do that??  You're a Jedi, you have to care!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...