Wednesday, April 27, 2011

34 week milestone

According to my doctors, reaching 34 weeks is a big milestone...so yay for me & baby! :) From my weekly update on babycenter.com: babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

My blood pressure was acting up again a few days ago, but after meeting with the doctor & getting some reassurance, we're pretty much at a point where we are managing expectations of what my normal will be in terms of blood pressure. My "normal" seems to have shifted lately to where it shoots up if I'm doing much of anything, but will come back down if I sit/lay. The dr. said that's the key at this point; those spikes are ok (because I work a desk job & am already supposed to be not doing much), they want to make sure that it's coming back down when I rest.

Sooo...that's the update for this week! And here is a new belly picture...a thank you to my mother-in-law for buying this dress for me!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...