Thursday, January 6, 2011

Survey says...

BOY!!

We had our 18 week ultrasound this morning, and we were thrilled to find out that there is a healthy baby boy in there! :) I had a dream last night that it was a boy, which is the first time I've really had any type of feeling one way or the other, but I still wasn't about to commit to a prediction (you know, because I'm never wrong).

I could hardly sleep last night, I was so excited...hence, the exhausted look on my face here, at 6am (18 weeks, 1 day):



When we first arrived, he was snoozing peacefully on his belly, all curled up in a tiny adorable ball. The tech took what measurements she could that way, but then had to poke him to get him to move around to get the rest. He was wide awake then!! Soon, she was struggling to get the measurements & shots, he was moving alllllllll over the place. At one point, he was kicking his little legs everywhere & kept covering his face with his hands. The ultrasound took a long time and a few tries to get everything, but she finally got all of the measurements she needed and everything looked perfect & right on track.

When it was time for the big announcement, there was no denying that it was a boy, so at least I don't have to worry about whether or not they got it right. Of course, we would have been excited no matter what the sex was, but there is something about the thought of having two little boys to grow up together, play together, push each other around, etc....that just makes my heart smile.

So, the moment you've all been waiting for....I present to you, baby boy #2!! :)

Look at the tiny arm!


Baby foot!


Profile shots (he had his mouth open in the first one):

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...