Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Sorry for this old post, but I tried last week to upload the video with no luck, so I just now got it to work...thanks a lot, blogger!

When we were visiting Nana & PopPop, we went to a park called Jacobsburg (very fitting, right?) :) As most of you are probably aware, I'm not an outdoors-y kind of gal. I'm more of a "sit in the air-conditioning and not get sunburned or attacked by bugs" kind of gal. But-as I'm slowly learning, having a child gives you a different perspective on things and I'm now happy to partake in some activities that I normally would have laughed at.

Here are some pics of all of us enjoying the trails at Jacobsburg, followed by a video of Jake learning to skip stones across the stream with PopPop.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...