Monday, November 10, 2008

My weekend as a 12 year old girl.

The day was finally here....I had been counting down for months...the anticipation had built up & I was hoping to not be disappointed....it was SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE day!!!!

*insert girly squeal here*

Saturday night, my BFF Melissa, my coworker Lisa and I met up in Oakland to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour at the Petersen Events Center. If you don't watch this show, you MUST START. It is reality TV at its finest (I'm not kidding either, these dancers are amazing)

After seeing other groups of adolescent girls, we realized that we should have made our own shirts using sharpie markers and writing the names of our favorite dancers...we then tried to become friends with this group of girls, but I think that we (as old ladies) scared them away. So, we moved on and found our seats.

The rest of the night was spent with more screaming and cheering for the dancers, crying and just being awed in general.

If you would like to see my favorite 3 dances of this season, follow these youtube links....I promise you won't be disappointed.

"The Door Dance" (Mercy)

"Bleeding Love"

"The Garden Dance"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...