Monday, April 28, 2008

Movin' on up....

Jake was enjoying doing his own "blogging" on the other site, but it wasn't very user friendly...so I've made the executive decision to move the family blog here instead. Brian's been very busy (again) doing a bunch of house updates & yard work, so I wanted somewhere to show off his hard work as well. So Jake is just going to have to learn to share his blog. In return for being so generous by allowing me to use up his blog space with some of my stuff, I have agreed to post new pictures of him. (He also had me put in the contract that I would move his past blogs onto this site, so I'll be working on that as well, he didn't want to lose any of his precious writings....)

Here he is with his new BFF, Mr. Woofy (who is already slimy with slobber, but I don't have the heart to wash him):


So many cute outfits, so little time to wear them all...here is Jake in some of his "sporty" gear:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...